Wednesday, September 12, 2012

San Francisco--May 2012

I can't believe it's really been a year since I last posted.  Oops.  So the next few posts will be some pictures from our last few family vacations, starting with San Francisco in May.  My friends Brianne and Jeremiah (from college) got married in Tahoe, so Michael and I went there for the wedding.  The rest of our trip was spent in SF with our great friends, the Bairds (Carina, James, Aidan and Owen) and Grassmans.  Although Carina is one of my closest and oldest (as in we've known each other for a long time, not that she's old!) friends.  Unfortunately, between 3 residencies (mine, Carina's and Michael's) and distance, we hadn't seen each other in about 4 years and they hadn't met Gavin or Ella and we hadn't met Owen, so it was wonderful to see them.  My parents also made the trip out there and watched the kids while Michael and I were in Tahoe for the night.












































No comments: