So I actually took some pictures of the house about 2 months ago and never got around to sending/posting them. We've changed some decorative things since then, but not much. There are so many things I'd love to do--put real tile in the kitchen, have an island installed, add curtains/window treatments to all the rooms, touch-up some of the paint, paint our bedroom (I really don't like the plain white), paint the baby's room (which we will do before he comes). We still have no wedding photos, dining room table or patio furniture. And of course the baby's room is not furnished yet. Speaking of that, I'm getting a little nervous that we haven't even begun to think about what baby items to get. My friend Carina lent me her Lila Guide and my friend Sandy wrote up a whole set of recommendations for baby products...both of those things will help a lot. But there's just so much to think about...crib, changing table, bedding, clothes, diapers, diaper genie, boppy, bottles, car seat, stroller, etc, etc... And by the way, it's only because of my friends with babies that I know about things like diaper genies and boppies. Anyway, here are some pictures of our house (it's a 4 bed 2 bath, although I didn't post pics of the other two extra rooms, guest bath or laundry room):
Outside Front


Kitchen





Living Room



Nook in entryway--needs shelves so we can display stuff
Empty Dining Room
Our bedroom (really needs to be painted and needs pictures)
Office
Back covered patio and part of the yard
Master Bath 
4 comments:
What a cute house! I imagine it would be hard to find time to do all of those other things with how busy you are. It might actually be easier to find time when the baby is born and sleeps a lot!
wow Sara...your house is gorgeous...I especially like the picture with Michael in the background rocking out to Guitar Hero (at least that looks like what he's doing). Can't wait to visit and see the place in person!
Allison--I have been thinking the same thing. I might actually get more sleep after the baby comes!
Sandy--Oh yes, it's definitely Guitar Hero. The fact that I rarely have to listen to him play it any more is probably the best part of residency.
Haha, I was going to comment on the Guitar Hero picture too. Your pictures wouldn't be complete without it. I see you got Blue Dog put up too, yay!
Post a Comment