Monday, November 17, 2008

Full Term

Just wanted to post to say that I am now full term! The whole pregnancy dating thing is a little confusing, so in case you are wondering....the "due date" is the 40th week of pregnancy, but "full term" is anywhere from 37-42 weeks of pregnancy. So he really can come any time now. I'm OK with him staying in a little longer, but it would be really nice if he wanted to show up so I could stop working :-)

3 comments:

SANDY said...

Ummm...I believe your loyal readers (when I read that a second time I laughed "readers" hahaha get it) deserve a "full term" belly picture. And I think about you guys daily (okay that sounds a little creepy but it's the truth...not in a creepy way though) and I can't wait for the ...phone call...or text to let us know that Baby Reader made his entrance...and I think I said I'd give you 24 hours after you get home to get some pictures posted online ...hang in there and soon you'll have a beautiful baby boy...they're the best!

Laura said...

Congratulations!! I can't imagine still working (especially if your schedule is anything like Greg's) at this point. We wish you the best with everything and can't wait to hear more updates and see pictures! Yaayy!

Julie Reader said...

Sara!!! I can't believe it!!! I can't even imagine how excited YOU AND MICHAEL are because I can't wait!!! I love you so much!