Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Baby's Room
Today I am 36 weeks and 4 days. Woohoo! Michael and I painted the baby's room last weekend and I was pretty proud of the job we did. I feel secure knowing that we could drop out of residency and do manual labor instead...which would probably pay more than our residents' salaries. Everything else is pretty much set up in his room, although we still need a bookshelf. The pictures below make the paint look lighter than it really is for some reason...it's really a cornflower blue. I am huge and apparently getting bigger daily. Dixie is her same sweet self--there are few pics below of her getting a new bone, which is pretty much the highlight of her existence. She will be ecstatic when the baby arrives and I think our biggest problem will be keeping her level of excitement down around him. Nala, on the the other hand, will be extremely pissed off about the new thing invading her space. You can see her looking a little perturbed in one of the pics. My parents officially moved here about a week ago and are busy setting up their apartment. Everything is going well around here...just waiting on Baby Reader to make his debut.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
yay! That's great that you are going to have your parents around. And I love the Michaelopolous in the background of that one picture...
Good luck! You're almost done!
Yay for having his room all ready, it looks adorable!
Beautiful! I can't believe he is almost here! We can't wait to see pics...the room is just adorable! I'm so happy your parents will be around...I cried and cried when my mom left after Jack was born. we are so excited for ya'll!
Oh how nice!! I love his room and am so happy for you that your parents can be there. Keep us posted ~ I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy : )
Awww...the room looks adorable as do you! Take care and keep us updated, you're almost there!
You look great and the room is adorable! We can't wait for there to be pics of Baby Reader!!
you look great, sara, and the room is adorable! i'm getting so excited for you!
Post a Comment